Competitive edge is essential to maintaining a business and securing growth for the future.
‘Innovation’ – the word conjures up images of scientists in brightly-lit laboratories. The reality is that innovation is far more commonplace and applies to every modern business that aspires to thrive and do well – it is all about solving problems or challenges.
Strong businesses are those that continue to think about new – and better – ways of solving their customers’ problems. Whether your company is in the early days of exploring an idea through market research, finding the right business model or onto feasibility testing and developing products or services, we can help you develop your leadership team and organisational changes needed to exploit the innovation, as well as the vital design and branding aspects.
So if you are currently planning an innovation project – maybe you’re looking to develop or improve products or services or you’re exploring ways to increase efficiency or productivity. If you are, we can help – come along to one of these free 1:1 sessions with an experienced innovation advisor to discuss your idea further.
The advisor will be able to:
- Discuss your project idea with you to develop it further
- Provide you with information to support your project
- Take you through the support Scottish Enterprise can offer and highlight the support available from other partners
To be eligible for this support you must be able to fulfil the 3 listed criteria:
- You are a registered Scottish company and/or VAT registered
- You must be undertaking or planning some form of innovative activity in the business that is not “business as usual”
- Once signed up you will be contacted to complete a project description form – this must be submitted a week before your session with an innovation specialist
If you meet the criteria, please complete the 'Support Request' form below. Once completed, please email this form, along with your business or project plan to [email protected]